Skill and Role Summary:
As a Consumer Experience Consultant you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve user and business outcomes for strategic client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life. You will work on a broad range of projects to develop consumer experience, business, operating, and IT strategies, and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
Primary Responsibilities include problem identification, collaborating with the Moxie Intelligence team on a variety of research and analysis tasks, defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions, contributing to opportunity sizing and business case development, articulating business and functional requirements, engaging in strategic storytelling to align and inspire a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, leveraging performance metrics to inform future roadmap items and optimizations, and both identifying and pursing mutual growth opportunities for Moxie and our clients. From an execution perspective, you will need to play a proactive role in identifying tasks and work plans, negotiating project scope, identifying and mitigating risk, managing client expectations, and ensuring alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
- Proven ability to leverage a wide range of data and insights as the foundation for strategic and tactical recommendations
- Deep expertise with digital user experience strategy, preferably in a B2C E-commerce or Subscription-based setting
- Experience identifying and executing cross-channel / cross-platform consumer experiences
- Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative aspirational solutions through the identification and constructive challenging of assumptions and the status quo.
- Good business sense, KPI-awareness, and the ability to balance business needs, user needs, and technical capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of audience principals, and related personalization techniques and tools
- Subject matter expertise in UX and design fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of, and experience with, a broad range of digital marketing methods and technologies
- Experience developing, prioritizing, objectively managing roadmaps and optimization efforts, balancing both business and user KPIs.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage and inspire teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively interact with stakeholders of varying seniority and focus.
- Strong ability to articulate thorough yet concise business and functional requirements; technical requirements acumen a plus
- Broad knowledge of business and technology trends and relevance to clients business
- Ability to structure and plan large projects/programs
- Experience with process mapping, process redesign, and organizational analysis
- Ability to identify and manage a wide range of risks to scope, timelines, and relationships
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.