Skill and Role Summary:
As a Business Analyst you will play a strong supporting role in developing innovative, data-driven, consumer experiences. You will work on a broad range of web and app based initiatives, participating in research and analysis, contributing to experience strategy and tactics, soliciting and documenting functional requirements, and facilitating alignment with downstream design and development teams.
Primary Responsibilities include current state and competitive analysis, gathering and leveraging market and third party data, conducting stakeholder interviews to uncover and verify user and business needs, and working with the Moxie Consulting, Intelligence, and Experience Design teams to define effective Consumer Experiences. In addition, you will be responsible for documenting comprehensive, concise, and audience-appropriate functional requirements and user stories, and shepherding those requirements through the implementation process.
- Experience gathering and organizing a wide range of data and insights to inform strategic and tactical recommendations
- Strong ability to articulate thorough yet concise functional requirements; technical requirements acumen a plus
- Proven history of working on complex, consumer-facing web or app-based experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively interact with stakeholders of varying seniority and focus.
- Experience working in large, complex, fast-paced working environments
- High degree of comfort with change and the ability to work through and minimize ambiguity
- Strong capability to lean in, proactively identify and pursue opportunities to contribute, ask questions, and be an active participant in team-based work.
- Subject matter expertise in UX, design, and technology fundamentals
- Familiarity with digital marketing methods and technologies
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.