Looking for a strategic leader to drive the activation of next generation marketing through a deep understanding of emerging platforms. Including but not limited to Cloud Based Marketing Applications, Data Management Platforms, Artificial Intelligence Technology, Voice Solutions, and whatever is next.
Does that sound like you?
If so, the Consultant, Cognitive Platforms role is for you. The Consultant, Cognitive Platforms will work with the agency’s largest clients to activate next generation marketing platforms for our clients.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Consult with clients, lead client discovery and deliver technology solutions driven by audience-first strategies that solve complex client business challenges
- Design effective technology solutions and campaigns powered by audience behaviors
- Lead cross-functional teams on technical development and roadmaps, with the ability to dive deep on technical requirements
- Ability to communicate complex technology concepts to marketing stakeholders, account teams and executive leadership
- Provide and translate use cases for AI and machine learning modules across a variety of industries with the ability to problem solve technical ecosystem challenges and the ability to communicate client benefits
- Ability to effortlessly integrate disparate data sources into unified marketing technology stacks to drive relevant, personalized messaging experiences in display media, social, email, and on site
- Lead DMP, DSP, SSP, Ad Serving, Cross Device Identity, Machine Learning, and developing technological integrations across teams with holistic view of consumer journey
- Partner with Account Leadership as technical subject matter expert for marketing technologies and concepts
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Management, Creative Designers, and other teams to translate client business requirements into systems design and project milestones
- Present project recommendations and solution designs to agency and client stakeholders
- Communicate complex solutions of technologies and services using a simple and straightforward style in POV, RFP, Client Memo, Presentation or other outlets
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships to provide best solutions for client as business needs grow
- Act as technology consultant for ad hoc projects as needed
- Understand ad tech landscape and adopt new ideas into current solutions
Nature, Scope & Job Requirements
Reports to VP, Data Cognition
Years of Relevant Experience
3 – 4 years of experience in a client-facing technology and data solutions role, prior agency experience is a plus
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- DMP activation for programmatic media
- Implementation and tag management solution experience
- Experience and Knowledge of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data opportunities, and strong acumen for security protocols and GDPR compliance
- Deep experience and expertise across marketing technology stack including marketing automation, ad networks, CRM, CMS, CDP, DMP, DAP/SSP integration, DCM tagging/tracking, Google DFA/DFP, marketing cloud, tagging, optimization/ personalization tools, analytics tools and big data solutions
- This is not a data science/engineering role; coding experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to speak to complex technology challenges and solutions in clear, articulate communication
- Ability to problem solve with strong cross-functional, collaboration skills
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, QVC, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, The North Face, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, and Cisco Systems.