The Account Coordinator will provide day-to-day client service support to higher-level client leadership and ensure the account is serviced in a timely and accurate manner. Role may or may not be client-facing. Duties may include scheduling, administration, research, report writing, and trafficking. For those interested in digital marketing and advertising, this is considered your Account Manager-in-training role. This person typically has about a year of professional experience.
- Provide administrative and client service support to higher-level account management team
- Liaise with cross functional departments ensuring successful completion of all projects on strategy
- Work closely day-to-day with project management (PM) counterpart
- Coordinate activities with other departments, clients and vendors
- Collaborate on estimates for review with senior account leadership
- Prepare client communications, meeting minutes and status reports
- Analyze change requests while (with PM) ensuring project remains within budget
- Remain plugged in to current trends in digital marketing
- Assist in research
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
- This person typically has about a year of professional experience
- Digital marketing or industry related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related
- Basic finance and budgeting knowledge
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient skills in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and FTP Sites
- Passionate curiosity of the digital marketing landscape
- Be able to form trusting relationships internally and externally
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Eager to learn, grow and assist with a positive attitude
- Consistent attention to detail and ability to follow direction
- Ambitious and constantly looking for opportunities to over-deliver for team
Reporting and Succession
- Typically reports to Account Supervisor
CLIENT LEADERSHIP VISION:
Client Leadership exists to grow, lead and serve equally the business interests of the client and Moxie. This means that, internally, we are the advocates for our clients and what is best for their businesses. Externally, we drive and protect the Moxie business by negotiating rates and SOWs, pitching and defending work, and seeking and selling new opportunities for Moxie.
Client leaders at Moxie are champions of the brands and categories they represent, and are passionate about the work. Successful team members embody a competitive spirit and drive teams to achieve business goals (and by extension, receive recognition). We orchestrate and inspire the broader team to find creative, alternative ways to innovate against the client’s objectives.
We lead by example. We demonstrate confidence and authority yet are accessible, genuine and authentic. Our team must be able to form tight relationships, which means that open communication, good intuition, inherently wise judgment and appropriate tact are essential. Moxie is very much a cross-functional, team-driven environment. To excel here, you must enjoy working with others and be eager for feedback, without personal offence.
Client leaders are skilled in working with a broad spectrum of people — junior- to senior-level, multiple mindsets, varying agendas, etc. — and are diplomatic in providing strong POVs. We are often the ones who must make difficult decisions and have the “tough conversations.” We must navigate client internal politics and manage issues with grace. And we do all this with a positive attitude and a drive for collective success.
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.