The role of the Media Buyer is to flawlessly build, analyze and support paid social campaigns for a variety of clients. The Media Buyer will have a keen understanding of social and digital media, and experience leveraging various ad types and objectives to drive results.
- Primary owner of campaign trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting for a portfolio of managed accounts.
- Provide consistent optimization of campaigns to exceed client expectations.
- Creating and monitoring advertising campaigns using the Moxie platform across various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Recommending, implementing and reporting optimization recommendations for performance improvement to advertiser or agency.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data pertinent to client and business goals.
- Monitoring daily campaign pacing and performance to exceed client KPIs and expectations.
- Ensure proper internal tools are utilized for lifecycle of campaign from flawless launch through timely billing.
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat for clients.
- Managing internal and external communication during all phases of an active campaigns lifecycle.
- Actualize and claim spend on the monthly basis and work with the finance team on delivering invoices when needed.
- Become an expert in the ways of all Moxie applications.
- Maintain understanding of the social media ad landscape and platforms.
- Leverage pre-established best practices while implementing campaigns and building reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field of study.
- 1-2 years of direct digital or social media experience required; experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Experience working inside of social buying platforms preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment.
- Energetic, driven to succeed, team player.
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.