Movoto is looking for an OPEN HOUSE SIGN PLACEMENT SPECIALIST
This is a contract and part-time position. This position reports to the Broker Operations Specialist of Movoto-HQ.
What you'll do:
- Place open house signs in designated locations on weekends, as needed (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Ensure that signs are appropriately placed with regard to direction and visibility
- Collect Open House signs at the end of each day and collect them at the end of the day.
What you'll need:
- Must possess a valid CA driver’s license
- Access to a duly� licensed and insured vehicle capable of carrying up to 40 open house signs
- Ability to read and understand street maps
- Ability to communicate in person, via telephone, email, etc. with manager and Realtors
- Must have the ability to carry open house signs (approximately 5 lbs each), walk to & from sign placement areas.
- Must have the ability to carry signs and lift them into the vehicle, then reach and lift to remove from vehicle
- Time management, organization, and communication is key to the success of this position
What you'll receive:
- Opportunity to learn about the real estate industry and access to a team of experts
- Work with a technology-focused real estate company, passionate about the client and agent experience
- $50 to $75 per property (depends on location)
Movoto Real Estate is the second largest online real estate brokerage in the United States and the only one licensed in all 50 states. We've been selected four years in a row for Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 fastest-growing private companies. Over 26,000 clients have trusted our agents with buying or selling their home and over 60 million people search for homes on Movoto each year. We're continuously expanding and testing new products in the market, value teamwork and collaboration, offer an entrepreneurial culture of innovation and excellence, and are committed to fostering an environment rich in opportunity and professional growth.