Movoto is looking for a Transaction Coordinator (From Contract to closing) to open our office and will be based in our Sacramento, CA headquarters; you will work on key company projects to recover lost revenue. You’ll have the opportunity to improve company processes and procedures, as well as be exposed to a variety of real estate and finance knowledge.
Movoto is a high-growth internet startup with the mission to transform the real estate industry. As a company, we continuously strive to simplify and improve the home buying process by delivering transformative products and services. We are focused squarely on the future, and you will be challenged to work closely with our talented product, marketing, and engineering teams to define, create and launch innovative campaigns that support our goal of fundamentally changing the real estate buying experience.
Who you are:
- Real Estate experience: you understand real estate and are on time when it comes to contract closing contingencies.
- Collaborator: you're resourceful, decisive and work well with others
- Customer Focused: you believe in delivering the most amazing customer experience and have reviews to support this.
- Attention to detail: you understand real estate contracts and are on time when it comes to closings and contingencies.
What you will do:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Communicate via phone and telephone with all contract stakeholders
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into Transaction Management System.
- Abide by compliance rules
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Ethical: you live by our values and do the right thing
- Experienced: you're a licensed agent
- Smart: 4-yr college degree strongly preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well
- History of success: A minimum of 1 years experience working on a team that wows its customers in real-estate or another service-oriented industry.