Head Area Broker
Movoto is seeking an experienced Head Area Broker to open our office and will be based in our Sacramento headquarters. You will work closely with VP of Broker operations. Real Estate Administrator, and Transaction Coordinator.
Movoto is a high-growth internet startup with the mission to transform the real estate industry. As a company, we continuously strive to simplify and improve the home buying process by delivering transformative products and services. We are focused squarely on the future, and you will be challenged to work closely with our talented product, marketing, and engineering teams to define, create and launch innovative campaigns that support our goal of fundamentally changing the real estate buying experience.
Who You Are:
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for the entire customer experience
- Recruiter: Ability to attract and retain talented real estate professionals
- Entrepreneur: you're a self-starter, and you're constantly looking for ways to grow your business and outpace the competition
- Negotiator: you know when to back a client or let them go. Diplomatic Professional
- Customer Focused: you believe in delivering the most amazing customer experience and have reviews to support this.
- Analyst: you've got a nose for numbers and can manage a business and office. You love technology and can bend it to your will to get the job done
- Believer: you think the real estate industry is ripe for a change, and you've got the intensity and drive to make it happen.
What You'll Do:
- Build and manage a world-class team: you'll need to find other top-shelf agents, coordinators & admin agents and mold them into a cohesive unit to deliver the best customer service in the business. Your focus is on the total customer experience and developing your teammates' careers.
- Coach: you'll help first timers understand pricing and the process in home-buying classes, mentor your team members, and coach real estate agents to success.
- Public Relations: you will be an ambassador of the brand, sometimes talking to press or anyone interested in what we are doing.
- Ethical: you live by our values and do the right thing
- Connected: You are well networked with the local real estate industry
- Experienced: you're a licensed broker with 40 deals under your belt, and 10 in the last 12 months
- Smart: 4-yr college degree strongly preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well
- History of success: A minimum of two years experience leading a team that wows its customers in real-estate or another service-oriented industry