We are looking for a detail oriented, high energy self-starter who is willing to learn, implement & manage our system while always seeking ways to build & improve them. This position is the foundation of our growing team. Your support and ability to create daily structure for our Branch Manager, our team of busy real estate brokers & communicate successfully with clients and team members will be key to your success!
- Must have or obtain within 4 months, an active CA real estate license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational & project management abilities
- Ability to prioritize and remain calm under the pressure of deadlines
- Service based attitude
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Google drive, Fresno MLS
- Ability to follow directions carefully and completely
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in the real estate industry or similar industry
- Reliable Vehicle & willingness to make occasional, short trips or run errands
- College degree preferred
Location: Fresno, CA 8:30 am to 5:30 p.m.
Compensation: DOE (Salary + performance based bonus)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time