We value our team and we're looking for our next class! Our Representatives are well trained and well supported so come work for realtor.com!
We are currently seeking FULL-TIME professional, courteous, empathetic and enthusiastic individuals with a customer service / call center background. Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to change. Let your customer service skills shine through prompt, efficient handling of incoming customer inquiries! Our customers are professionals in the real estate industry who you'll be assisting with information and troubleshooting of company products and services, as well as billing and general inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support customer questions, technical, billing, etc via phone and email
- Assist our customers in troubleshooting realtor.com® and other software products and services offered by Move™
- Data entry into proprietary data bases
- Must have working knowledge in various computer application; i.e. Microsoft Office, GMAIL, Internet Explorer, Instant Messenger and Chrome
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of customer service experience (retail, food service industry, etc.)
- Basic computer skills (Windows based programs, Microsoft Office and Email)
- Must have understanding of internet navigation and tools
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent track record of attendance
- Must be very willing to work in a heavy phone-based environment
Must be able to attend training Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm for the first 3 weeks. TRAINING IS PAID!!
Regular working hours are any 8 1/2 hour shift Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. – Except holidays
Competitive salary (plus monthly bonus incentive) and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays