Realtor.com, the leading supplier of media and technology solutions for real estate professionals, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to provide HR services for our Scottsdale, AZ location. This individual will report to the HR Business Partner and will work closely with corporate Human Resources staff based in Santa Clara, Westlake Village, CA, Scottsdale AZ and Vancouver, B.C.
Successful candidates will efficiently manage hands-on tasks and will consult with management and the HR team regarding onboarding and offboarding, performance management, employee relations and benefit and leave administration at all employee levels.
Specific duties will include:
- Partner with management to handle employee concerns, performance and disciplinary actions
- Conduct exit interviews determining reasons for leaving and provide exit paperwork for departing staff
- Manage employee relations programs, policies, and procedures for on-site employees
- Maintain good communication and a positive relationship with managers and employees to promote employee satisfaction
- Responsible for local, state and federal compliance efforts, as well as Move’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- Partner with the management and HR Business Partner teams to continually evaluate and develop all employees within the organization
- Coordinate leave of absence administration for on-site employees
- Generate and route new hire and change of status notifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA in related field and/or PHR certification preferred
- 3-5 years corporate experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of FMLA and prior experience in leave management
- Knowledge of employment laws and excellent employee relations skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and the ability to work independently
Realtor.com is committed to acting with integrity and respect, supporting employee growth, and rewarding outstanding performance.
Realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.