Move, Inc., operator of Realtor.com, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager, Digital Advertising Sales. This individual will play a critical role in developing and executing exciting campaigns to support Fortune 500 marketing clients and digital agencies.
Realtor.com, the primary consumer brand for Move, is the fastest growing major player in the online real estate category. Our users are among the most desirable on the web, especially for marketers looking to promote their products and services to affluent and savvy consumers.
The Project Manager will be the central resource that is responsible for execution plans for custom digital campaigns and sponsorships, working closely in tandem with account management. You are the team’s essential task-master, coordinating the contributions of the various teams involved in any project. In addition to managing multiple meetings, you'll need to provide strategic/creative oversight and foresight of all projects in the works: Promotional Campaigns, Sponsorship Packages, Communication across Email, Social, PR. You will be proactive and solution oriented. The best PM can efficiently operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities and managing projects in a kind manner but with a strong sense of urgency.
- Drive the execution of sponsorships and custom advertising sales programs in collaboration with account management
- Lead cross-functional marketing/product teams to ensure initiatives are executed successfully across multiple channels including Product, Marketing, Editorial, Engineering, Legal, Communications and other key teams
- Assemble and steer project teams, assigning individual responsibilities and appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of a project
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking, managing project scope and schedules, and assessing additional requests / scope creep
- Ensures project plan deliverables are completed, always keeping the big picture top of mind
- Manage vendors including development of project requirements and SOW agreements
- Partner with Sales Development in development of custom programs and sponsorships
- Maintain knowledge of the key technical aspects of the design/development process for website delivery, online advertising, print production and campaign work
- Demonstrate leadership and a willingness to learn new things quickly
- 5+ years experience in project management. Marketing and media background a plus.
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience working at a digital agency, national marketer, and/or top online publisher
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, employing strong communication, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Super problem solver
- Experience managing sweepstakes, contests, games, instant wins and other promotions a plus
- Familiarity with Ad Tech and the consumer media landscape, and the terminology associated with them
- Possess working knowledge of:
- Digital marketing tactics and technologies – display, SEM, email, content, video, micro sites, social media
- Understanding of online ad units, fixed integration strategies, and behavioral targeting
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture – SiteCatalyst and Project Management tools preferred
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Ability to travel for 10% of work time