Move Inc. currently has an opportunity for a Market Research Intern within the Marketing organization. The position is located in our Santa Clara CA office.
We are looking for MBA student or graduate school student who is majoring/majored in market research, social sciences or marketing. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication and data analysis skills, and strong knowledge of research. He/she should also be a quick learner and passionate about research. He/she should also have an innate curiosity to dig beneath data and the can-do attitude.
- Help manage research panel and engage panel members
- Help recruit beta testers for RealSuite
- Program in-house surveys and monitor data collection
- Clean, transform and weight survey data, and set up crosstab
- Conduct some one-on-one interviews with our users
- Estimated 20 hours per week, ideally 4-5 hours per day
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office (word, excel & powerpoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with survey programming tool (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, etc.) and statistic tool (e.g. SPSS, Q, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of research.
- MBA/graduate school student majored in market research, social sciences (psychology, sociology, etc.), or marketing preferred