You are a bold, forward-thinking User Experience Design Leader who loves architecting, refining and optimizing end-2-end user experiences. You are a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and is comfortable actionably aligning disciplines using design thinking principles. You excel at working closely with multiple design, product and engineering teams. With a focus on connecting consumers and professionals, you will help architect the end-2-end user experiences across all form factors and personas.
Are you up for it? Wonderful – Let’s talk!
- Provide leadership and direction in designing the connections experience model across all form factors and personas.
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create user-centric experiences
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases
- Provide thought leadership in promoting and applying user-centric design thinking on projects
- Defining the user experience, process flows and interactions
- Make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Guided by user insights, anticipate user needs and drive ux solutions that are beyond user expectations.
- BA/BS degree in design, design and research, human-computer interaction, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- Expert applied knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies
- Expert at translating ideas into highly detailed and annotated wireframes and workflows
- Ability to function as a bridge across teams and disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering
- Ability to quickly grasp the fundamentals of a complex domain and come up with UX solutions that are simple and well-organized
- Online portfolio demonstrates solutions that represent the most user-centric intersection of content, business, technology, and design
- Degree in human factors, HCI, information design, or related area.
- Experience designing and managing projects for multiple device types and contexts.
- Proven leadership in communicating and applying research, conceptual ideas, and design rationale; all within a user-centered design process.