Realtor.com is a leader in online real estate and backed by industry experience and the News Corp Brand. Realtor.com’s vision is to be the leading destination to discover and create your perfect home, and today more than 50 million unique users visit our company’s website and mobile apps monthly. What you can do at Realtor.com has the potential to touch people in a real and meaningful way. At Realtor.com, you’ll engage with some of the best and the brightest coworkers and leaders, learn and contribute, and have a great time. We work hard, play hard, and recognize achievement – rewarding passion for innovation, creativity and quality. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and want to make a meaningful contribution to the business, then make the move!
Realtor.com currently has an opportunity for a Business Planning and Analysis Manager, reporting to the Director of Business Planning & Analysis for Professional Software and located in our Santa Clara, California offices.
The Manager will serve as a key finance partner to Realtor.com’s B2B Professional Software business, which includes Top Producer, Reesio and ListHub. As the central liaison for the Professional Software teams between the Sales, Finance, Analytics, Go To Market and Product functions, this role will coordinate and own all aspects of sales and revenue analysis and planning and business decision support.
The right individual will have a business-oriented mindset with competency in FP&A and revenue planning and analysis. The candidate should have a willingness to assume responsibility for a broad range of evolving priorities, a strong analytic foundation within a finance-oriented role, and a proven track record of creating value by facilitating data-driven decision making across an organization and with various constituents.
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders, including Sales, Go To Market, Marketing and Product Management to provide decision support through high-quality forecasting and analysis.
- Understand drivers of revenue across the portfolio of software products and generate actionable insights on business and financial trends and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain KPI and financial reports and dashboards to enable performance management and facilitate accountability.
- Drive alignment of key stakeholders around performance measurement and methodologies.
- Work with the business teams and the Enterprise Software group to design and implement enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Create analytic frameworks and functional models to forecast revenue and metrics and provide recommendations for solving key business problems, while growing/optimizing revenues and profits the Professional Software business.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- BA with undergraduate focus in Finance, Statistics, Economics or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant FP&A or Analytics experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge of SaaS business model and metrics preferred, real estate industry experience a plus.
- Experience in applying advanced analytic disciplines and business acumen to financial, product-level modeling, forecasting, pricing, etc.
- Extensive business partnering and influencing skills. Ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; mature presence coupled with emotional intelligence.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals in various functional areas and various levels of management including C-level executives.
- Proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, lookups, data linking), PowerPoint (advanced graphing, visualization and presentation) and experience in working with large data sets.
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment