Who We Are and What We're Looking For...
One of the largest real estate websites in the world, realtor.com® is looking for self-motivated and experienced sales professionals with solid inside sales experience to sell lead generation solutions to mortgage professionals. Our team desires hungry sales professionals who want a long-term sales career, not just a job.
What Does an Account Executive on the Ready Connect Mortgage Team Look Like?
Who you are:
- METRICS DRIVEN
- EXPERIENCED IN ACQUISITION & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- LOVES A HIGH PRESSURE, FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT!!!!
Who you are not:
- Overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment that’s constantly evolving
- Uncomfortable meeting new people and forging new relationships, all over the phone
- Overwhelmed by carrying sales quotas and delivering results month after month
- Difficulty adapting to new and changing environments
What you’ll do:
- Meet and/or exceed sales quota
- Make an average of 50 quality outbound calls each day
- Develop and prepare written presentations, reports and pricing proposals
- Establish and reinforce expectations with prospects and client base you’ll build under your book of business to ensure their ROI expectations are realistic and met within a reasonable timeframe
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting & developing relationships with client base which includes setting phone appointments, following up with all appointments, calls, and emails resulting in sales
- Schedule and make ongoing proactive, strategic calls with selective account(s) to fully understand the account’s business, their ongoing strategic goals and objectives
- Track and record all prospect or client touch points including pipeline information, conversion data, relevant business metrics and ongoing communication and service changes in
What you need:
- 3+ years of quota carrying inside sales experience with B2B solution based selling.
- An excellent track record of exceeding sales quota, customer acquisition, account retention & growth
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner over the phone
- Experience in prospecting and cold calling
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Ideally, what you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of inside b2b sales experience in acquisition & account management with demonstrated track record
- Experience in online lead gen & the mortgage or Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
What you'll get:
- $50,000 base + commission
- Targeted compensation $100k+ with significant upside
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays
- What should excite you about this company is not where it’s located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives
Move is an equal opportunity employer.