News Corp is currently looking for a Digital Media Account Manager to join our Consumer Media team in Westlake Village, CA to support one of the largest real estate website, realtor.com®.
The Account Manager works in partnership with the Realtor.com® National Field Sales team and reports to the Senior Manager of Client Services. This position serves as the liaison between sales and our customers and our internal operations and finance functions.
This role requires an individual who can successfully manage several projects at once, play a big role in strategy development and ensure that schedules are kept and deadlines met. Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility are an absolute must and is critical to the success of this role. Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills are key, as well as the ability to assess priorities and complete assignments in a timely and thorough manner. Candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with all levels within our organization and with our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the national sales team to ensure successful online campaign development and implementation across the Move Network
- Work with the national sales team on creating proposals/media plans in response to Agency/Client RFP’s (Request for Proposals)
- Lead strategic direction for account management in an effort to achieve annual sales goals.
- Research available inventory, prices, and create targeted and valuable, advertising campaigns for clients to run across the Move.com network
- Identify ways in which online media placements can help build the client’s business and brands
- Provide research assistance for the national sales teams. Candidate needs to feel comfortable analyzing data, summarizing key findings and incorporating data into proposals
- Implement Insertion Orders & Campaigns; Work with Ad Operations on campaign implementation
- Enter, manage and approve media plans, while focusing on a balance of strong media solutions for client and profitability for Move.com
- Understands viewability metrics
- Resolve technical issues that may arise with Ad Operations
- Ensure contracts are compliant with s SOX policies
- Manage existing campaigns and optimize results based on client needs
- Provide campaign status reporting to clients and sales teams. Analyze internal or third party reports and indicate where campaigns are at risk of under-delivery
- Work with finance at the end of all campaigns to provide reports and actual revenue numbers
- Provide campaign recaps to client
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4+ years online Account Management media experience, with advertising agency experience a plus
- Experience with ad serving technologies is required
- Ability to manage, collect and integrate online advertising reporting data from multiple sources, to include sites, ad-servers, and other sources
- Superior Microsoft Excel capabilities a must
- A strong team player who is committed to client results and can see the "big picture"
- Experience with DFP, Mediaplex, Atlas, Nielsen/NetRatings preferred
- Ideal candidate must have the desire to learn and a strong work ethic, as well as the ability to understand complex concepts and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Candidates must be able to able to effectively work on several projects simultaneously and be able to work independently with limited direction.
- Strong organizational and adapting skills – able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously and management of employees
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in online advertising
- Demonstrates proficiency in mathematical calculations and spread-sheet based analysis
- Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.