realtor.com seeks a Compensation Manager, Financial Analysis responsible for evaluating sales incentive strategies and creating and managing compensation plans. The position will manage and administer commission calculations and payout processes. This is a working management role where you will roll up your sleeves and dive in. The position is accountable for staying abreast of industry and functional best practices and for working closely with cross-functional partners to assess commission incentive recommendations that allow the company to maximize business results through front-line sales incentive programs.
- Evaluate and create sales incentive plans designed to maximize behaviour and sales performance.
- Drives the design and management of sales incentive compensation programs including plan design, strategic planning, performance scorecards, and special incentive programs.
- Partner with Finance and Sales operations to manage sales incentive plans.
- Formally communicates and regularly reinforces all sales incentive plan changes.
- Lead a team of two commission analysts in the administration and payment of sales compensation.
- Identify and drive improvements to our sales compensation policies and procedures by partnering across finance, sales ops, HR and legal.
- Ensure compliance with SOX for our compensation documents, processes and programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related area
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- 4+ years in sales compensation, accounting or finance with a focus on sales incentive pay and processes
- Experience developing and implementing successful incentive strategies for a diverse workforce required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to work independently and within team with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for understanding technology and its integration with performance management.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills needed. Strong financial acumen necessary.
- Effective organizational/project management and interpersonal skills required and in-depth knowledge of sales compensation plan processes and procedures
- Independent self-starter with the ability to partner with all business levels to make decisions and deliver on solutions
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)