realtor.com is seeking a Product Leader who obsesses about the customer experience for our agent and broker community. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of envisioning and executing on a customer journey online to provide a self-serve experience that goes across mobile app, mobile web and desktop experiences. This leader will need to interact with our real estate agents, understand explicit and unmet needs and drive a mobile app first experience that helps our consumers interact with agents as well as helps agents get maximum value thru a self-serve dashboard experience on Realtor.com. Needs to be highly analytical in understanding customer insights, define a set of metrics and execute to results.
- Understand the needs of our broker and real estate agent community and define the product vision, roadmap and requirements for a self-serve dashboard that goes across mobile app, mobile web and desktop
- Define the metrics around customer satisfaction including usage, task completion, consumer to agent interactions
- Work closely with User Experience teams and Engineering to design and execute on this customer experience
- Lead a team of Product Managers to prioritize and manage a product backlog to make trade-offs in a highly agile driven software development environment.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams to align on customer needs as well as deploy and launch these products into the market
- Collect customer insights and feedback to iterate on providing a delightful user experience
- 10+ years of mobile app and web product management experience. Prior experience with self-serve or B2B dashboards
- 5+ years of experience leading and improving teams of product managers.
- Successful track record of rapidly growing user retention and re-engagement for a high volume consumer or B2B web property
- Proven ability to influence and drive impact from distributed teams
- Excellent judgment, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Math or related field. MBA a plus.