Digital Producer (Freelance)
Location: Denver, LA
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 13-year, with 130+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
Our Digital Producers are seasoned within the industry, highly organized, and dedicated to making the agency run smoother. This Digital Producer will be a part of a unique project with one of our brand clients. Ensure the highest-quality standards by performing quality control and testing on all client work. You’ll report to the Account Director while working closely with creative leads while working on this project.
- Working with the in-house creative team on shoot concepts.
- Edit-producing – oversee final shoot images and videos.
- Overseeing videography and live streaming projects and working closely with the talent and creators.
- Able to troubleshoot any problems that arise during production.
- Deliver the final product on time and on budget.
- Quality checking – reviewing productions to ensure they meet standards.
- Responsible for retouching still images and video editing
- Supplying all relevant documentation; Final Images/videos
- A passion for delivering the best creative within a set budget. You need to be able to go faster than you’d expect (and that’s kind of exciting, right?)
- Engage the full life cycle of operational requests from requirements through launch within the estimated time and resources.
- Monitor scope and execute change control when additional requests are made
- Participates in client status meetings and/or presents project plans, as appropriate
- Drives the gathering, definition, and documentation of project requirements
- Works with team to develop approaches, estimates, and timelines
- Must have creative ability to identify problems and develop solutions with leadership ability and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and possess time management skills. Commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusivity — internally with staff, vendors, and surrounding community and externally through digital products that are welcoming and useful to audiences of all backgrounds and abilities
- Must be able to work on-site during this project and be willing to work west coast hours.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient with project & time management software (i.e. Asana, Dropbox, etc.)
- Proficient in Apple/Google/Microsoft tools
- Familiar with Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- An understanding of current social/digital platforms (at least with scoping/managing projects)
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Movement, we believe that what we put out into the world matters. And since we were founded on the principles of paving our own path, we take bold steps towards what we believe is the right direction. This means addressing the big stuff: the systems of inequality that impact some of us far more than others. As culture creators, we firmly believe we have a responsibility to our colleagues, clients, communities, and the industry to live up to the Movement name. We confront inequities head-on as they come, knowing that this work is never done and that we must keep the momentum.