Influencer Coordinator NYC, LA
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 13-year, with 100+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, Warner Bros., and Under Armour.
Movement Strategy is looking for a Contract Influencer Coordinator with at least 1 year of professional social media and/or marketing experience to join our Communications team in the New York office. A fast-growing team, Movement’s Communications Department primarily works in influencer marketing. We specialize in developing creative and smart influencer strategies for our clients, tailored to support any given part of a consumer journey. We have a deep and passionate knowledge within fashion, entertainment, pop and counterculture, and consumer goods; and we have a knack for identifying quality influencers.
The Influencer Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Communications team day-to-day on internal and client projects, consisting of various types of influencer-led social media executions within the lifestyle, entertainment, and consumer goods space. Internal work may be in the form of supporting administrative department or agency level work.
- Supporting the Communications Department from an administrative and operational perspective, including:
- Industry research
- Establishing and maintaining department-level processes
- Managing team building initiatives
- Building the internship program
- Leading operations from a department level
- Supporting all core accounts within the Communications department, including:
- Researching, creating and maintaining influencer target lists for clients on a daily basis.
- Participating in internal briefings, creative brainstorms and strategy development
- Asset management for clients
- Operational lead for monthly reports and campaign wrap-up reports
- Organic gifting opportunities for influencers and celebrities
- Assisting the team in executing client and influencer events
- Opportunity to support executional elements on influencer projects including initial outreach, concept ideation, and content management
- At least 1 year of professional working experience within the social media or digital marketing space. Agency, influencer marketing, traditional PR, and/or project management experience are a plus. Experience working within the consumer lifestyle, fashion, and/or entertainment industry are preferred. Personal or professional experience and/or knowledge within newer social and digital platforms (ie: TikTok, Twitch) are also a plus.
- Succinct communication skills—written and verbal.
- Polished and professional demeanor; projects enthusiasm, confidence and collaboration towards clients and day-to-day work.
- Ability to work both in a self-directed and proactive nature, as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented, energetic, atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skill sets with an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Demonstrates keen sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering quality results.
- On top of the latest industry and culture trends, and a constant desire to consume all forms of media in the appropriate fields.
- You’re a strategic and forward thinker with a foundation in social media, marketing, communications, or traditional PR.
- You’re up to speed on current pop culture and industry trends whether it’s the latest function rolling out on TikTok and Instagram or the week’s biggest meme on Twitter.
- You exercise both your left and right brains, in that you are both creative and strategic.
- You are driven to change the status quo of today’s cookie-cutter marketing methods.
- You’re a self-starter with an inquisitive and enthusiastic attitude—you love to learn the latest industry trends and think through how to implement it for best in class work
- You’re innately resourceful when it comes to mining for information and you’re accustomed to always thinking ahead in life.
- You take pride in connecting culturally relevant and social-media driven creatives with brands—you may even embody this lifestyle outside of work and have proven relationships with your creative peers.
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do).
- You create a positive and open environment when around others.
- Your attention to detail is unmatched.
- You have a diverse and inclusive perspective.
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer