Position: Marketing Manager, Marketing Dept
Movement Strategy is seeking a Marketing Manager to be a dynamic force across two initiatives key to agency growth: agency marketing and new business. Our job on the marketing team is to show that Movement Strategy is the best team to work with (whether they’re a potential client or a potential hire). We’re looking for someone who’s organized, responsible, a fast mover and a positive thinker. In this role, you get to do a lot of fun stuff: you get to be creative, be involved with almost every team across a variety of new projects, and you get to shape the way we show up in the industry. It’s a role that’s set up to create big wins for you and our team, and the growth potential along the way is huge.
You would report into the Strategic Marketing Director, in a department overseen by the CEO. Our team is currently small, but interacts with nearly every other department in the agency, so you’ll have opportunities to work with and directly interact with PMs, creatives, business strategists, people + culture, and more at senior/partner levels. This team also works closely with the DEI and positive impact committees at Movement Strategy to directly impact positive change in the industry.
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 13-year, with 120+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon, and Warner Bros.
You'll work closely with the Strategic Marketing director to make the agency sparkle while you’re crushing the management of new business initiatives. Note that when it comes to new business, there will be full creative/strategic teams allotted - our job is to navigate new client leads and turn them into pitches, and help drive those pitches toward success with an amazing team alongside you.
Current agency marketing channels include: website, social channels, events, awards, and PR (managed by a vendor). There is also an opportunity for our team to add or update channels to best support our agency’s goals.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Marketing experience in-house or agency required
- Client-facing experience required
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Can build + stick to timelines
- Experience leading meetings with a wide range of people in the room (both in terms of departments and experience levels)
- Strong written and verbal communication (including digital communication/async methods)
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to move projects forward independently
- Quick and efficient work, with the ability to change direction as needed
- Hard skills: experience with CMS and project management tools
- Expected to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You don’t mind putting in the work
- You have a diverse and inclusive perspective
- You’re good at rolling with the punches when priorities shift (or projects change)
- You’re proactive + naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat our business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Work from Home (Post COVID)
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer