Senior Paid Social Manager
Position: Full Time
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 12-year, with 85+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
Movement Strategy is currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Senior Paid Social Manager who will be responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting on paid social campaigns, in order to meet and surpass each client’s business goal. The Senior Paid Social Manager will be comfortable communicating campaign progress & results directly to clients (both written and verbal). The perfect candidate for this position is not only highly-familiar with paid social platforms, but also highly-familiar with platform trends/news, and enjoys staying on top of industry trends that could turn into big opportunities for their clients.
- Oversee the development and execution of paid social campaigns with a variety of goals (traffic, customer acquisition, lead-generation, engagement, etc.).
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat, among others.
- Lead monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues.
- Ensure quality written & verbal communication of paid social tactics & results to clients, serving as the day-to-day Paid Social expert for clients and internally.
- Review plans and proactively apply learned insights to create best-in-class campaign executions, with the results to show for it.
- Minimum 4 years of full time experience managing Paid Social campaigns at an agency or in-house, including; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, or LinkedIn.
- An ability to execute paid social media strategy and clearly communicate campaign progress, optimizations, and results to clients.
- Experience & comfortability with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and a track record for taking initiative
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
- Comfortability working with Web Developers for back-end set up of tracking code & pixels.
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- You have a diverse and inclusive perspective
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Work from Home (Post COVID)
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer