Position: Full time
We’re in search of a Data Strategist to join our Data & Insights team. The right fit will have deep experience in social media, social reporting tools, social listening, be a strong communicator in internal and client-facing capacities, a self-starter, and most importantly, able to craft stories using data that lead to strategic insights that truly impact the business of high-profile clientele.
You’d be reporting to the Group Director, Head of Data and Insights and joining a team to support and share insights across accounts. You’d also be working extremely closely with a world-class paid media team to analyze the paid media impact on every brand we work with.
We work with leading brands that span across a variety of industries and global markets. Delivering business results through bespoke creative and unexpected collaborations, rooted in strategy and data, is what drives our continued success. We believe in true partnership, team collaboration, non-stop hustle, and a good whiteboard session. We take great pride in a company culture grounded in the entrepreneurial spirit and personal growth. We’re a group of passionate creative thinkers here, with a point of view and fresh perspective. Come join us!
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 13-year, with 100+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
- Knows current and emerging digital platforms better than everyone else you know, including best practices and trends that are integrated into strategic recommendations and reports
- Creates work that distills multiple sources of information into a cohesive story; works closely with all departments and generates/provides insight to all team members
- Thinks strategically about how data is presented, not just resting on a “report” but always thinking about and providing the most impactful presentation of data, no matter what that looks like
- Pushes to make everything better: yourself, your reporting, our relationships with clients and the work we’re producing
- At least 3 years in social media data analysis within an agency environment or entertainment company (ex: TV network or studio)
- Strategic thinker at the core with the ability to identify insights and build compelling stories from data
- Help define successful KPIs, monitor and evolve KPIs based on the evolving landscape and client goals
- Experience creating a compelling story from the data in each presentation, incorporate inputs from various departments, as well as presenting internally and to senior-level clients
- Deep experience in all social/digital data sources across paid, owned, and earned media (social listening, site analytics, business intelligence software, syndicated consumer research systems, native platform insights and third-party social analysis tools)
- Must have an understanding of social media measurement platforms and native analytics: ListenFirst, Netbase, DashHudson, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Facebook Business Manager/Power Editor, Twitter Insights, Instagram Insights YouTube Creator Studio, GlobalWebIndex, RivalIQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain high standards and impeccable attention to detail across internal and external deliverables
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, and emerging technologies
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- You have a diverse and inclusive perspective
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Work from Home (Post COVID)
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer