Content Strategy Supervisor
Movement Strategy is seeking a Content Strategy Supervisor in our New York Office. This role is both managerial and executional. You’ll sit within our Digital Content team and work closely with our Sr. Director of Digital Content, as well as the integrated team – from business strategy to creative to production. The Digital Content team is a fun, quickly growing, integral part of our agency, working to develop creative, cutting edge content and proactive Community Management. As a Content Strategy Supervisor, you bring a mix of social media execution, creativity, copywriting, production know-how and management experience to the table. You’re willing to provide leadership and mentorship, while also getting in the weeds of the day-to-day of our clients.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 13-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Klarna, Netflix and Warner Bros.
As part of our Digital Content team’s growing nature, you’ll own a couple of accounts soup-to-nuts (including content strategy, concepting, editorial calendars, campaign orchestration, rollout plans, community management, and publishing). This is a roll-up-your-sleeves, be the very voice of the brand and social community kind of role.
You will be able to execute social media campaigns in both a strategic and tactical manner, willing to fill in the gaps on accounts when needed, whether it’s scheduling posts, reviewing copy, or providing high level content strategy insight.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in leading social media campaigns (preferably within an agency or brand)
- Must have direct team management experience, ability to work across offices
- Strong communication, teamwork, collaboration
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple departments
- Strongly preferred: experience in the fashion and/or fin-tech space
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities and take pride in staying on top of the latest and greatest in the social space
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You know how to hustle
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support for continued education
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Anniversary bonus
- Flexible Spending Account
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer