We are looking to hire a Director of Tax to oversee our leading tax engine and global tax team as we deliver for our rapidly expanding customer base. The role covers tax at Topia globally, including: driving our global tax roadmap, overseeing new client implementations, leading innovation initiatives, and ensuring our current and future customers get increasing value from our tax technology.
Leading the team
- Overseeing our global team of tax specialists to deliver regular updates, ongoing enhancements, and continue our market-leading position
- Staying up to date on the latest changes in tax for mobility and factoring that into our approach
- Supporting change collaboratively and with a ‘customer first’ mindset
- Collaborating closely with our global teams including product, engineering, customer success and implementation.
- Managing projects and timelines in conjunction with cross-functional teams to deliver quality services within sensible deadlines and to customer expectations
Delivering for our customers
- Delivering best practice recommendations and guidance to our global customer base
- Partnering closely with our implementation team to design and configure our engine based on customer planning and requirements
- Ensuring quality and accuracy across the board
- Building strong and trusted customer relationships
Driving innovation and growth
- Continually expanding our tax engine and the use cases that we support
- Designing and building new features, functionality and applications with our product organization
- Spending time with prospective customers to articulate the value of our tax engine and support sales efforts
- 10+ years of expatriate tax experience, covering multiple jurisdictions. A combination of US and Western European tax experience preferred.
- Experience managing a dispersed team
- Experience managing customer relationships and delivering on time and to a high quality standard
- Experience managing change with positive outcomes
- Experience with tax technology
- Experience with technology implementations a plus
- Big 4 experience a plus
- US Enrolled agent or CPA a plus
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility. We empower enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. The Topia Global Talent Mobility platform enables businesses to deliver mobility as part of a broader talent and business strategy with enhanced employee experiences. This drives competitive advantage by ensuring the right people in the right place at the right time. The Topia platform automates the entire global talent mobility process, from scenario-based planning, compliance risk management, expat payroll, reporting and more. Topia powers global talent mobility programs for many of the world’s most trusted brands, including Schneider Electric, Dell, Veolia, Equinor, AXA. Topia has raised over $100M from New Enterprise Associates (now NewView Capital), Notion Capital and others, and is a global company with offices throughout the Americas and EMEA. For more information, visit www.topia.com.