We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join our Finance team. This position is responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations for all areas relating to financial reporting in our fast-paced organization; and include monthly accounting close process, developing and maintaining accounting practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. In addition, this position will work closely with the VP, Corporate Controller to drive overall process improvements that promote scalability.
- Manage accurate and timely monthly financial close process, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Prior experience with consolidation of international subsidiaries, intercompany transactions and foreign currency is required
- Prepare and / or review journal entries during the month
- Oversee the Procurement-to-Pay (P2P) process, including Accounts Payable, cash disbursement as well as employee expenses reimbursement
- Work closely with the AP Supervisor (direct report) to roll out the Purchase Order system and Concur professional edition (replacing Expensify) in the future; hence prior experience would be a plus
- Prepare various audit schedules to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/phase-two implementation of NetSuite
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Required 5 - 7 years’ experience and with 2-3 years in supervisor experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas
- Strong hands-on experience in foreign currency accounting and consolidation is required
- Hands-on Experience with NetSuite highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is a must. A CPA strongly desirable
- Big 4 public accounting experience desirable
- Prior experience at a publicly traded multinational company strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a SaaS industry is a strong plus
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people is a must