About the Role
As a Product Manager you will drive the development of the move management functionality across Topia’s Global Mobility Management Suite. Move management entails software that supports case management of employees on the move, a procure to pay system across our supply chain of various relocation management and immigration service providers, and data integrations with such partners’ systems.
This is a relatively technical PM job, and you will work closely with engineering teams to deliver functionality that enables the best possible service experience for mobile employees, and the necessary tooling for enterprise users in HR, Mobility and Finance functions and service providers throughout supply chain.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you are part of Topia's Product Engineering organization. This position is based out of our Tallinn, Estonia office, across the desk from the tech lead and engineers shipping your product.
- Listen to existing customers, their employees and supply chain partners to thoroughly understand their problems and desires when executing relocations
- Capture customer and partner requirements and translate them into effective product improvements as a prioritized backlog, and eventually new releases
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for your product in the context of overall Topia Suite strategy to solve our customer's Global Mobility Management challenges, and bring Topia's "Work Everywhere" vision to life
- Build a business case to justify new investments of time & resources and communicate this to a wide range of stakeholders (from individual contributors to executives)
- Collaborate radically with fellow Product Managers, especially the Topia Manage and Topia Go leaders through whose products your deliverables usually reach end users, and peers around teams like Platform and Data & Reporting
- Work tightly with User Experience Design and Customer Success teams to ensure that customer experience is at the heart of every product decision
- Drive your dedicated engineering team(s) and outsourcing partners to deliver high quality products on time
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with Product Marketing, Services, Support and Sales teams
- Support the strategic architectural shifts in the platform in collaboration with VP Engineering and Software Architects
- Keep an eye on industry trends, competitors and potential partners to create opportunities for existing and new products
- Instrument your product to track key metrics and data to understand adoption and measure engagement.
- Collaborate equally well in a mixed, distributed environment: with your own engineers on-site in Tallinn, and with other product teams in Bellevue, Washington, and the broader company around the world
- Minimum of three years as a Product Manager, Product Analyst, Systems Analyst, Tech Lead or Senior Software Engineer with a strong focus on enterprise software (procure to pay, CRM, case management, supply chain management, workflows) and integrations
- Able to provide examples where you've linked complex systems
- Strong plus if you also have Product Management experience on a B2B SaaS product
- Proven success in agile, cloud-based software development environment
- Highly regarded as a partner by software engineers you've worked with before
- Strong automation mindset to reduce repetitive manual tasks for yourself and others
- Experience with HCM, payment/financial or ERP applications is a plus
- Appreciation of specific expectations and nuances working with large (Fortune500..2000) enterprise customers: security, privacy, compliance, integrations, legacy, policies.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, consolidate and analyze input from multiple sources (customers, market, partners, sales, engineering, competitors and management)
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to listen carefully and to communicate effectively within a diverse environment
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Resourceful, results-oriented in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and proven team player
- Able to work with distributed teams
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in technical field
Topia (operated formerly MOVE Guides, Polaris Global Mobility and Teleport), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility software and services. Over 100+ global large enterprise customers rely on Topia’s technology to stay in control of relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance. Topia’s philanthropic initiative, Mobility4All, provides a portion of revenue and employee time to assist individuals fleeing poverty and conflict by moving to new locations.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, product engineering in Tallinn and Bellevue, and with field offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.