Topia is searching for a Director of Sales Operations to partner with sales leadership to deliver the long term sales strategy, manage near and long term sales planning, and ensure the operational needs of the sales organization are met.
In this role, you will serve as a strategic resource for the business, working very closely with finance, legal, product, engineering, marketing and sales leadership to surface revenue opportunities, translate those opportunities into action, and partner to hit aggressive yet attainable revenue goals.
You are able to think "big picture" to actively identify strategic direction but are also willing to roll up your sleeves to build analytical frameworks and solutions that directly support sales growth and/or salesforce efficiency. You have excellent attention to detail, are extremely collaborative, and enjoy working closely with sales teams to tackle their most pressing issues.
- Oversee all aspects of worldwide sales operations.
- Support operations for all customer facing sales functions.
- Drive channel partner operations lifecycle from strategy through to SLA management.
- Drive visibility and alignment across the sales leadership around key performance indicators and improvement opportunities
- Lead the annual Go-to-Market planning process for all routes to market, product lines, and geographies, by creating and maintaining a rolling 4 quarter view and plan
- Design new sales coverage models, compensation plans, and incentive structures and operationalize them while balancing growth and ROI
- Refine the sales management processes, including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, and account and territory planning
- Drive quarterly and annual operational and strategic sales reviews
- Partner with sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvement
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity, working closely with the IT team
- Work closely with the SVP Sales and the product marketing team to understand the product and sales goals, and develop and operationalize plans to maximize the opportunity
- Work closely with the finance organization to plan, manage, and report on the business.
- Overall support to the company leadership team in flawless strategy and execution of company objectives within and adjacent to your domain of expertise.
- Collaborate on pricing and contract models.
- Partner with product management and product marketing to define offering packages
- Work with the sales team to create compelling offering for prospects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in similar roles or roles building up to this role
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Experience with continuous process improvement, and a focus on performance and metrics
- 3+ years of successful performance in sales operations roles covering the various aspects of this position, with specific experience in SaaS industry
- Mix of public/private experience with company revenues of $25M - $100m+
- Consulting and program management background
- Expert in salesforce.com with ability to support configuration, ongoing optimization and integration work by partnering with IT
- B2B direct and channel sales operations experience
- Experience in selling to large enterprises desirable
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides, Polaris Global Mobility and Teleport), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, with 7 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our R&D teams are located in Tallinn and Seattle. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.