We are looking for curious, tenacious and engaging team players to join our team as an outbound Business Development Representative, based in our London office. If you are self-motivated and love working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, then Topia is the place for you!
BDRs hold an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. They are often our customer’s first interaction with Topia, so the ability to make a good first impression and build rapport is extremely important. Excellent phone, email, and internet research skills are also critical to your success, but above all else, you must be able to persevere and have a fierce desire to win.
Topia is disrupting the Global Mobility Management market. Our promise is to help you develop into a world class sales professional and reach your career goals. Your promise to us is to execute with commitment, passion and energy for the team.
- Generate new business opportunities to fill the Topia AE pipeline in Europe
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for qualified opportunities
- Partner with your Account Executives to develop outbound strategies and campaigns to drive new business into large enterprise accounts (e.g. Fortune 500)
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Topia solutions to fulfill them
- Successfully prospect into a target list of accounts via phone, email, LinkedIn and social to assess interest
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce and keep an organized pipeline to ensure efficient funnel management
- Set up tailored prospecting sequences via Outreach, the sales engagement platform
- Recommend process enhancements for lead generation efforts and improved selling techniques
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous SaaS software sales experience preferred but not required
- Experience in Human Capital Management sales development and/or sales is highly desired
- Proficient in using sales email-based prospecting tools (e.g. Outreach, Yesware, Toutapp), social media platforms, CRM tools and conducting internet-based research using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Demonstrated success in meeting your targets
- Desire to learn, work hard, exceed expectations, and execute on feedback
- Ability to be self-sufficient while also collaborating within a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change with a positive attitude is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity and emotional intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides, Polaris Global Mobility and Teleport), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, with 7 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our R&D teams are located in Tallinn and Seattle. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.