The Implementation Analyst is a technical resource in the implementation team. The Implementation Analyst participates in new client implementations and production customer projects being responsible for requirements gathering, system and UI configuration, production configuration maintenance (troubleshooting / updates), organization of client deliverables, training material and other implementation related documentation.
- Analyze customer data and documentation to identify gaps, issues and risks
- Gather and assess customer requirements versus technology and capabilities
- Responsible for translating customer requirements into configuration requests for our technology team (as needed); new customer configuration/workflow and upgrade projects from concept to launch with Visio tool (design, development, delivery and support), Excel tool and in-product configurations
- Lead data services projects to ensure seamless and efficient loading of all key data elements, as required
- Resolve technical issues related to implementation and production environments based on the platform and other related technologies
- Key project team member that collaborates with various teams to perform implementation and upgrades, solution design, establish efficient documentation system and assist to resolve all issues
- Customer training (UAT, Go Live, ad hoc training sessions)
- Graduate in Business or Computer and Information Systems or similar
- Up to 3 years of experience in software implementation/configuration or technical customer service or QA role.
- Experience in implementations ideal, but not a requirement
- Works very well with others, sets expectations, takes responsibility for actions/activities, supports others
- Comfortable with basic data analysis in Excel
- Working experience / internship in a SaaS company is a plus
- Comfortable working with technology in both personal and professional settings
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word; basic knowledge of MS Visio and SQL is a plus.
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented – your standards are higher than most and you are incredibly reliable and extremely organised
- A strong presence with excellent verbal and written communication
- Smart, energetic and driven; takes the initiative to learn and leads by example with a great attitude.
- Desire to be a key player on a strong team in a fun, fast-paced environment and can work cross functionality
- Quick learner – able to pick up new concepts, technology and processes quickly
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You are analytical and can use this to inform and make decisions
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides and Polaris Global Mobility), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, with 7 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our R&D teams are located in Tallinn and Seattle. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.