We are seeking a Billing & Collections Specialist, who will be responsible for invoicing, customer collections, credit review, and other billing related functions. This position will manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve an optimal Order-to-Cash cycle while maintaining valuable customer relationships and is also responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Set-up new customers in NetSuite
- Create customers’ invoices in NetSuite using data from contracts or customer portals
- Review invoices for accuracy prior to sending to customers
- Process occasional credit memos
- Handle billing inquiries from customers or Topia’s Customer Support team and resolve customer billing problems, if any
- Review sales tax, VAT tax, and other business forms to ensure customer compliance
- Monitor aging report on a daily basis and work closely with Accounts Receivable Manager on AR the collection process
- Assist Accounts Receivable Manager with the month-end reconciliations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with NetSuite highly desired
- A minimum of 3 years of high-tech billing and collections experience with mid-to-large size customers
- BS degree required, preferably in finance or accounting
- Must have understanding of GAAP accounting
- Intermediate Excel skills desired including how to do pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and other function formulas
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people is a must
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides and Polaris Global Mobility), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, with 17 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.