Our Enterprise Account Executive will partner with a wide variety of prospects and internal teams, helping to design and deliver global mobility management solutions. Working with prospective customers, you’ll set the vision and the strategy for how a global mobility platform can positively impact business success. You will anticipate how decisions are made and understand the impact of mobility on a business. Success will require you to tap into a deep well of EQ, industry knowledge, and business acumen.
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships within a specific geographic region and target company size
- Manage complex B2B sales-cycles and present the value of the Topia platform to potential customers
- Maintain timely and accurate sales activity, customer, pipeline, and forecast information in Salesforce
- Consistently deliver against your quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Demonstrate our product via remote and onsite meetings
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to help our prospects get the best engagement program for their business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience, with a track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Demonstrated success and comfort building relationships and selling to senior HR leaders and the C-Suite at large enterprise customers
- The ability to develop an account plan and to identify, sell, and close large programs with net new clients as well as within an existing client base
- A consultative and strategic approach to selling solutions to HR, Finance and procurement leaders and C-level executives
- Experience managing long and complex sales cycles
- Experience presenting to large groups in onsite meetings (up to 20 people per meeting)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred
Topia (formerly MOVE Guides, Polaris Global Mobility and Teleport), the global mobility management company, reduces barriers between people and places to enable employees to work from anywhere through its integrated suite of mobility solutions and services. Over 100 global companies rely on Topia’s technology and service platform for relocation and expatriate management, tax and payroll, and immigration data across more than 100 countries with maximum operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and engagement, and assured compliance.
Founded in 2012, Topia has raised over $90M from New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital and operates headquarters in San Francisco, with 7 offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our R&D teams are located in Tallinn and Seattle. For more information, go to www.topia.com and follow Topia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.