Mount Anvil’s purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive. That starts with our business, and manifests in the London legacy we create with our partners.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
We care about the physical and mental well-being of our people as demonstrated in our rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality, Life assurance, Income Protection Insurance, 25 days holiday increasing each year by a day, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, among others.
You’ll be fluent in Mandarin and have simplified Chinese writing skills. You’ll also have exposure to Digital Marketing and have experience managing/overseeing China communication platforms such as WeChat whilst managing 3rd party agencies.
You’ll work in collaboration with the wider Marketing team and 3rd party agencies ensuring all customer facing content is in line with the Mount Anvil’s brand whilst creating and executing PR campaigns and promotions. This is a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave and you’ll be reporting into our Head of Development Marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has great Mandarin speaking skills and digital marketing experience who has is keen on getting exposure to the Property & Real Estate sector.
The role will be working on a 18 month fixed term contract based out of Barbican office with a strong possibility of becoming permanent due to company growth.
- Responsible for day-to-day digital content briefing and coordination with media agency
- Manage all china communication platforms - mainly WeChat, Emails and Website
- Create and execute PR campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with external agencies re; content and ensure all customer facing content is delivered in line with the Mount anvil brand.
- Maintain the social content calendar in collaboration with the Head of Development Marketing
- Build relationships with all 3rd party agencies
Key Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Strong simplified Chinese writing skills
- Ideally worked in Mainland China for at least 3 years
- Previous Digital Marketing experience
- Good communication and ability to build relationships with 3rd parties
- Strong knowledge of WeChat and WeChat’s mini programs
- Good Project Management skills