Mount Anvil’s purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive. That starts with our business, and manifests in the London legacy we create with our partners.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
We care about the physical and mental well-being of our people as demonstrated in our rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality, Life assurance, 25 days holiday increasing each year by a day, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You’ll be a personable and professional individual who is passionate about delivering great customer satisfaction during the defect warranty period. In return, you’ll be empowered to proactively make choices that can make the buying process of a new home special and unique for our customers.
The Customer Care Coordinator is the face of our service and will be responsible for managing all queries from internal and external stakeholders from start to finish.
This role will be based in Whitechapel, East London.
You’ll be expected to get involved in the following duties;
- Work to the Customer Care KPI’s, they are as follows;
- Responding to all incoming emails within 1 hour
- Closing all defects reported to us within 5 working days
- Defects to be managed within the SLA set (Emergency, Non-Urgent, Routine)
- Deal with all customer queries within the 2-year warranty period
- Develop strong working relationships with the field service technicians and sub-contractors
- Update the CRM system with all relevant information relating to the customers
- Contribute the customer recommend survey score of 98%
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience using a salesforce or similar CRM database
- Great communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience within the following sectors;
- Main Contractor or Sub-contractor
- Housing Association
- Residential Developer
- Property Management
- Facilities Management