Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our wellbeing scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, Apple Watch, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You'll be passionate about supporting the team and making improvements to how we ensure Mount Anvil employees experience world class technology support and services
Passion, enthusiasm, curiosity and the ability to build relationships inside and outside the business is imperative. You’ll be a confident and clear communicator focused on providing the best service to our employees.
Working as part of the Technology team & supporting members of the Technology Operations team, you’ll need to be a strong team player who is humble and hungry, adaptable/dynamic & flexible with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment and establish yourself as a credible member of the team.
About the Role:
This is a newly created role for us, we’re excited to have someone who will deputise and support the Head of Technology Operations with the day to day running of the Service Desk.
You'll work as part of the wider Technology team which has a great mix of experience, energy and fun! There are a whole heap of improvements and changes we are making and want to make to our processes and systems that you’d support with.
- Oversee the implementation of our Starters, Movers and Leavers process - from on-boarding of new users and throughout their time at MA.
- ensure employees with open support tickets are updated daily by the service desk team and ensure employees with open request tickets do not chase for updates
- Procurement and expenses administration - ensure all expenses raised and submitted are paid on time
- Consolidate and produce the monthly asset inventory report to highlight utilisation and inform decision making
- Challenge the Technology Operations Team to ensure they provide a world class service to our Users and seek to continuously improve
Your Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on Technology support Engineer with significant experience of coordinating a team
- Experience using / administering an ITSM
- Active Directory management
- Office 365, Windows 10 and Remote Access Experience
- Asset management
- Strong ability to develop, motivate and mentor team members
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Passion and lots of energy with a can-do attitude