You'll be a confident and clear communicator, with great influencing skills who is focused on providing the best service to our customers. You’ll be articulate, passionate, enthusiastic, curious and able to build relationships inside and outside the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is prides themselves in delivering world class service, has a passion for the industry and the drive to meet and exceed targets.
About the Role:
This role will feed into the business strategy for all Technology Application & Project objectives and you'll join us on a full time and permanent basis in our Barbican office.
You’ll work closely with the Technology and wider internal teams to help make Mount Anvil thrive by effectively managing a portfolio of existing digital applications (products) that support the business’ needs and collaborate well with business stakeholders to deliver high quality transformational / change projects.
- Support application (product) stakeholders by identifying, defining and delivering a roadmap to support their needs and generate a product Return on Investment (ROI).
- Champion project management best practice to deliver projects effectively - Effectively tracking and controlling quality, budget and time in an efficient manner around key priorities by highlighting risks and issues and proposing the right course of actions.
- Effectively manage vendor and partner relationships – to reduce costs, manage escalations, define clear roles & responsibilities and maintain product documentation.
- Create methods by which all project/product stakeholders feel appropriately communicated during the project/product life cycles.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering digital projects in varying orders of magnitude by effectively dealing with priorities, changes, risks, quality assurance, requirements gathering & post-go-live support.
- Experience managing product roadmaps and working with development partners, vendors and stakeholders by defining measurable success criteria relating to project/product benefits or deliverables
- Experience working in either Technology or Digital environments
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ideally Prince 2
- Leadership skills to manage project teams and create positive change