Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our wellbeing scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You'll be a fluent Mandarin Speaker with a passion for delivering exceptional standards of Customer Service and thrive on building strong relationships with our Customers which have to be nurtured over a long period of time. You'll inspire trust and confidence in our customers and be solution driven, ensuring the needs of our customers are at the heart of what you do. As a great communicator and team player, you'll be able to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, be organised, patient, have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and have strong time management skills.
About The Role
As a Customer Experience Manager you will deliver a 1st class service across all customer touch points. You will be highly creative, results and resolution orientated to ensure a seamless delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise and correspond with your customer from the agreed point from exchange of contracts to occupation and at least the 1st three months after the last legal completion in the block or phase
- Ensuring that regular communications are sent to customers between exchange of contracts and completion
- Regular dialog with your client(s) on progress updates and home demonstration meetings
- Arrange pre occupation meetings with customers and ensure matters are raised and closed from this meeting
- Ensure that properties are fully inspected in line with Mount Anvil’s processes and conduct personal inspections of these properties
- Before and after completion ensure that all issues are logged on Sales Force and closed out within the Mount Anvil set service level agreements
- Electronically complete all Home Demonstration and Completion documents via iPad software and copy all parties as required
- Develop and maintain a positive interaction with construction and sales to ensure all information is proactively and accurately relayed to your customer
- Escalate all customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Log customer defects and liaise with contractors to close out within Mount Anvil contractor service agreement
Skills & Experience
- Ability to Speak, Read and Write in Mandarin is essential
- Experience working in a Customer Focused role is essential (Residential/Property experience is not essential for this role)
- Experience working in a customer facing role providing a World Class Standard of Customer Service
- Computer Literate with competency using the MS Office Package and ability to learn new systems
- Experience using a CRM System
- Ability to work to KPIs and exceed Industry standards
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment at short notice - flexibility