We're recruiting a Site Manager to join our team. This is a 6 month FTC, however, we will also consider candidates who would like to work on a day rate.
About the Scheme
KAMPUS is a mixed use residential scheme worth £250 million based in Piccadilly in Manchester.
The scheme is worth £250 million and will consist of 478 resi units plus 30,000 sq. ft of retail and leisure spaces on the ground and mezzanine floors beneath two 12-16 storey new buildings. It will also include the comprehensive refurbishment of 2 listed buildings which will consist of 48 apartment and 7 commercial units.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work on a mixed use residential scheme in Manchester Piccadilly.
The Site Manager will act as No 2 to the Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the fit out package to ensure it’s delivered to programme and budget whilst managing a small team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day activities in relation to the internal fit-out works to ensure compliance with the overall Delivery Programme
- Ensure the Benchmark Apartment is delivered to the correct standard and ensure the subsequent agreed standard is delivered on all units across the scheme
- Implement the quality plan to ensure consistency of approach to maintain quality standards throughout the scheme in conjunction with the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Achieve 100% safety audit compliance & Health and Safety KPI’s
- Constantly monitor all Project Site activities to ensure safety objectives are met
- Work in strict compliance with the Occupation Strategy as agreed and finalised with the Client.
- Ensure compliance with the Five Star British Safety Council Environmental Award and 14001 Environmental compliance.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on mixed use residential schemes
- Must have a strong fit out/internal works experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to motivate sub-contractors