Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our well-being scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You’ll be an experienced Planner keen on working on mid to high end mixed use residential schemes in London. We’re looking for a passionate and driven individual who enjoys working with site-based teams to deliver robust planning programmes. You’ll be involved in the maintenance and creation of the programme whilst having an input in reporting, forecasting and reporting.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about building strong relationships with project teams. You’ll be involved in the maintenance of the construction programme through accurate forecasting and reporting. You’ll also have an input into the design, procurement and construction programme.
This role will be based on our largest mixed-use residential schemes in Docklands. Three Waters is located near Royal Victoria and Custom House DLR station. The scheme compromises of 800 units with commercial and landscaped garden space. The scheme will also feature a swimming pool, running track, cinema room, treatment room and gym facilities.
Here is a link to the project website; https://www.mountanvil.com/our-london-homes/royal-eden-docks/
- Planning, liaising, and developing the master programmes for the project.
- Producing resource histograms, cash flows, progress reports and short-term programmes
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, outlining the project progress, using problem solving skills when presented with challenges
- Working collaboratively with the teams throughout the business and liaising with site teams to ensure cohesion of project information
Your Skills & Experience
- Proficient user of Asta and Microsoft project planning software
- Use of Microsoft office packages - excel, word, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Experience working for a residential developer or main contractor – subject to level
- Strong knowledge of construction stages (preconstruction and construction)
- User of synchro