Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our well-being scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You'll be responsible for developing the overall build programme, reporting on progress and confirming programme status whilst working with the wider project team to ensure best practice, clear programmes and specific goals that are used to maximise development returns.
About the Role
You'll be working on a large mixed use residential scheme called the The Silk District located in Whitechapel. The scheme compromises of 647 units set over 5 blocks and 2 phases. The low rise blocks are typically 6-8 storeys and the two towers are 20 and 25 storeys, the development will feature landscaped gardens and offer first class amenities including gym, 24-hour concierge, cinema room and café.
Your day to day duties will include the following;
- Attend weekly planning meeting and learn the Mount Anvil planning principles
- Get involved with building construction planning programmes
- Producing resource histograms, cash flows, progress reports and short term programmes
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, outlining the project progress, using problem solving skills when presented with challenges
- Working collaboratively with the teams throughout the business and liaising with site teams to ensure cohesion of project information
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience working on mixed use residential schemes
- Experience using ASTA is desirable
- Construction related qualification
- Proficient with Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.