Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our wellbeing scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You’ll be a highly organised, confident and clear communicator focused on providing the best service to our customers. You’ll be passionate, enthusiastic, curious and able to build relationships inside and outside the business.
You'll have the continuous desire to improve the product, sales strategy and our performance through a feedback loop both internally and externally
About the Role
We’ve got an opportunity for an experience and driven Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales Team on a full time and permanent basis in our Barbican office; the salary package is competitive plus Commission and discretionary company bonus.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for responding/dealing with enquiries which ultimately lead to reservations at the various developments across London and project manage multiple developments at the same time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work at the front end of the business and inform the Land team of values on potential future land acquisitions, associated sales costs, type, mix and specification required for the success of the business
- Work with Marketing and Operations to agree the correct marketing tools required for each stage of the development process
- Provide our stakeholders and joint venture partners through considered communication and feedback the desired level of service
- Work with the Operations team on sales data which should be used to monitor sales team performance, inform the wider business of the development performance and be used to drive future sales and maximise revenues
- Refine the way in which Mount Anvil sales its developments and evolving the sales strategy’s so the ensure we tailor our approach for each and every development
- Ensure that our presentation is always maintained throughout the lifetime of the sales process
- Work on existing and also in creating new strong relationships with agents, runners and third party introducers both within the UK and internationally
- Work with the Sales Director and Head of International Sales on an international strategy in line with the development strategy
Skills & Experience
- New Build Residential Development experience is essential for this role
- Construction/Property/Real Estate Industry Experience is essential
- Track record of successfully launching new developments in London over an extensive period
- Proven experience delivering a consistent sales performance across a multitude of developments
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage multiple developments at the same time
- Experience leading appointed agents, informing and developing the sales strategy, shaping the existing and future product on each development