Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our wellbeing scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You’ll be a confident and clear communicator focused on providing the best service to our employees. You’ll be passionate, enthusiastic, curious and able to build relationships inside and outside the business.
About the Role
We’ve got an opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join us on a full time and permanent basis in our Barbican office; the salary is up to competitive per annum plus discretionary company bonus.
You’ll work flexible shifts Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week and occasionally be on call on weekends, holidays and nights, as well as travel to our sites offices within Central London as needed.
While providing support to our employees, you’ll have a proactive and responsive approach. You’ll deal with first time fixes, effective triage and escalation of technical requests remotely or in person.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage your own time & workload – own support tickets to resolution making sure they’re managed to an appropriate SLA
- Create and share base articles and support guides for the business
- Develop your skills and knowledge to stay informed of current and future technologies
- Set up new user hardware in our site offices, provide desktop support and maintenance
Skills & Experience
- Working in a busy service desk and ITIL or SDI environment
- Managing emails within an Office 365 setting
- Expertise to work in a Wintel environment
- Configuring mobile handsets for connectivity, email and cloud services
- Able to simplify IT concepts for employees