Mount Anvil’s purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive. That starts with our business, and manifests in the London legacy we create with our partners.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
We care about the physical and mental well-being of our people as demonstrated in our rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality, Life assurance, 25 days holiday increasing each year by a day, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
You’ll be a Junior Planner or Assistant Planner keen on working on mid to high end mixed use residential schemes in London. We’re looking for a passionate and driven individual who enjoys working with site based teams to deliver robust planning programmes. You’ll work under the guidance of a Senior Planner and will be involved in the maintenance and creation of the programme whilst having an input in reporting, forecasting and reporting.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is keen on growing and expanding their Planning career. You’ll be involved in maintenance of the construction programme through accurate forecasting and reporting. You’ll be given the opportunity to have an input in design, procurement and construction methodologies for our schemes.
This role will be based on one of our mixed use residential schemes across London. We currently have opportunities on schemes across London. The scheme size will vary depending on the development but will range from 300 – 600 units with a mix of high and low rise buildings.
Click on the following links to learn more about the schemes;
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, liaising, and developing the master programmes for the project.
- Producing resource histograms, cash flows, progress reports and short term programmes
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, outlining the project progress, using problem solving skills when presented with challenges
- Working collaboratively with the teams throughout the business and liaising with site teams to ensure cohesion of project information
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Planning role
- Knowledge Asta Power Project as a minimum
- Experience working on Residential projects
- Use of Microsoft office packages - excel, word, powerpoint etc
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally