Mount Anvil’s purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive. That starts with our business, and manifests in the London legacy we create with our partners.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
We care about the physical and mental well-being of our people as demonstrated in our rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality, Life assurance, 25 days holiday increasing each year by a day, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, an in-house Occupational Health specialist, among others.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager who’s passionate about building schemes to quality and high standards. You’ll be a confident and clear communicator responsible for the day to day running of the Fit-Out programme whilst working very closely with the Project Manager to ensure the fit out programme is delivered on time, to budget and in a safe manner.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work on a mixed use residential scheme in Manchester Picaddally. The scheme is worth £250 million and will consist of 478 resi units plus 30,000 sq. ft of retail and leisure spaces on the ground and mezzanine floors beneath two 12-16 storey new buildings. It will also include the comprehensive refurbishment of 2 listed buildings which will consist of 48 apartment and 7 commercial units.
The Senior Site Manager will work closely with the Project Manager and will be responsible for the fit out package to ensure it’s delivered to programme and budget whilst managing a small team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day activities in relation to the internal fit-out works to ensure compliance with the overall Delivery Programme
- Ensure the Benchmark Apartment is delivered to the correct standard and ensure the subsequent agreed standard is delivered on all units across the scheme
- Implement the quality plan to ensure consistency of approach to maintain quality standards throughout the scheme in conjunction with the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Achieve 100% safety audit compliance & Health and Safety KPI’s
- Constantly monitor all Project Site activities to ensure safety objectives are met
- Work in strict compliance with the Occupation Strategy as agreed and finalised with the Client.
- Ensure compliance with the Five Star British Safety Council Environmental Award and 14001 Environmental compliance.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on mixed use residential schemes
- Must have a strong fit out/internal works experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff and sub-contractors