Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
Mount Anvil offers a diverse rewards package which includes: Private medical insurance for you and your family through Vitality including access to our wellbeing scheme which offers associated discounts on spa breaks, cinema tickets, your Ocado shop, free Starbucks, 50% off Virgin Active Membership and more.
We also offer you; Income Protection Insurance to help you cope financially if you’re unable to work due to illness or injury, Life Assurance equivalent to four times your salary, one additional well-being day on top of your annual leave & Bank Holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, Company Discretionary Bonus for all employees, access to the Cycle to work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Fully funded Christmas weekend away with your Partner, Closed over the Christmas season which allows you to spend time with your family, an in-house Occupational Health specialist and a High Freedom Culture for you to thrive, among others.
You’ll be a confident and clear communicator who is self-motivated and results driven with the ability to build relationships and challenge the norm. You’ll be passionate, enthusiastic, curious and adjust quickly to changing priorities. The ability to prioritise, multi-task, deliver results and thrive in fast paced environment is essential to succeed in this role.
About the Role
We’ve got a new opportunity for Sales Operations Analyst to join us on a full time and permanent basis in our Barbican office.
The salary is competitive plus discretionary company bonus and working Hours are 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
You’ll be responsible for shaping our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for our Sales and Customer Experience (After Sales/Customer Service) teams to ensure we strive to provide an exceptional experience to all our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data analysis and data visualisation, spotting trends and inconsistencies, proactively providing insight, presenting findings, understanding users’ needs
- Act as the link between Sales and Land teams, analysing land attractiveness by carrying out market research
- Act as the link between Sales and Finance teams, providing quality Sales data in a timely fashion
- Act as the link between Sales and Customer Experience teams, sharing quality real-time data
- Run regular CRM system training for the Sales and Customer Experience teams, including new joiners
- Respond to CRM system queries from the Sales and Customer Experience teams to ensure users feel valued and listened to
- Support business partnering with the Sales and Customer Experience teams and Managers to highlight requirements that will ‘move the needle’ the most
- Work closely with CRM Administrator to improve Sales and Customer Experience teams’ processes and online reporting
Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Maths, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science) and/or Accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Project management experience
- Presentation experience
- Experience training groups of users on technical functionality
- Experience managing, analysing and cleansing large and complex data sets
- Professional experience in an analytical or data-driven role with a passion for streamlining processes (e.g. pricing, accounting)
- Advanced or intermediate proficiency in data analysis software e.g. Microsoft Excel, CRM system and other relevant software