Machines that Move Us.
People who Inspire Us.
Stories that Drive Us.
Check us out: http://bit.ly/MotorTrendG
We are MotorTrend.
With a monthly reach of more than 131 million, MTG is the largest automotive media company in the world. With franchises including MotorTrend, Hot Rod, Automobile, Wheeler Dealers, Roadkill, Best Driver’s Car, and dozens of other world-class brands, we are reimagining storytelling around mobility. Our portfolio brings together Discovery’s #1 TV network for automotive super fans, with our vast automotive digital platform that includes direct-to-consumer products, websites, apps, connected TVs, social, and live events.
The people who work at MotorTrend embody the passion of our content, and wake up every day intent on embracing, entertaining, and empowering the motoring world.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager (full-time, salaried, regular) is a dynamic professional who will be is responsible for managing OEM 360 campaigns.
- Own the planning and execution of assigned projects, campaigns, and programs including planning, developing decks and creative briefs, managing creative development and delivery, tracking, reporting, & analysis
- Partner with internal teams and agencies as needed to produce marketing materials and advertising creative including marketing plans and presentations, trailers and video assets, digital and social ads, content marketing pieces, event activations, and print ads
- Manage project communications between all departments, which could include but not limited to: Marketing, Production, Product & Tech, Editorial, Sales, Events, Ad Ops, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Communicate directly with individual team members to reiterate the scheduled deliverables, record progress of the project, and to address obstacles as they arise & maximize communication
- Provides monthly budget and forecasting overview by working closely with the core team members who will report on their individual budgets to ensure overall project is delivered within scope
- Oversee the project timeline to ensure Leadership actively takes timely decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, or Communications
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing for digital products and services, or apps ideally for an automotive and/or entertainment brand
- [web-site & B2B Marketing]
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Process orientation: Very process driven with a general understanding of project management methodologies and frameworks and best practices
- Agility: Flexible change advocate, quick learner, and able to continuously drive improvement
- Communication: Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple layers of management, keeping stakeholders well-informed on a regular cadence; effective written and verbal communication skills
- Business results orientation: Proactive, high attention to detail, efficient, well organized and possesses the ability to identify risks and drive associated solutions
- Teamwork and Relationship Management: Team player, builds and maintains effective working relationships,
- Prioritization: Effectively prioritizes tasks, requires minimal supervision and escalates or seeks advice when problems surface in order to accomplish overall goals
- [web-site & B2B Marketing]
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Slack, Smart Sheet, and Adobe
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.