Machines that Move Us.
People who Inspire Us.
Stories that Drive Us.
Check us out: http://bit.ly/MotorTrendG
We are MotorTrend.
With a monthly reach of more than 131 million, MTG is the largest automotive media company in the world. With franchises including MotorTrend, Hot Rod, Automobile, Wheeler Dealers, Roadkill, Best Driver’s Car, and dozens of other world-class brands, we are reimagining storytelling around mobility. Our portfolio brings together Discovery’s #1 TV network for automotive super fans, with our vast automotive digital platform that includes direct-to-consumer products, websites, apps, connected TVs, social, and live events.
The people who work at MotorTrend embody the passion of our content, and wake up every day intent on embracing, entertaining, and empowering the motoring world.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Manager, Social Media Campaigns (full-time, salaried, regular) essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with various Ad Sales teams to plan and manage paid and organic campaigns on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok, etc.) working within native and 3rd party platform tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns etc.
- Provide outstanding executional excellence across multiple clients and paid programs.
- Oversee finances of campaigns; approved campaign budgets, amplification spend and campaign optimization for additional revenue.
- Leverage research tools and resources to plan campaign tactics that adhere to client goals and target audience.
- Determine set-up, including: testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements, ensuring full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- As necessary, build campaigns and ad sets within Ads Manager to traffic ad campaigns across multiple platforms. QA the campaign builds and initial data to ensure successful launch.
- Optimize campaigns to meet and/or exceed advertiser goals through channel-specific levers, such as: copy changes, bid adjustments, and placement testing.
- Work with the creative, marketing and sales teams to align messaging and targeting based on best practices and campaign objectives for new ad tests.
- Communicate campaign progress on all client campaigns and provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
- This position will not include supervising one or more employees where applicable.
- 3-4 years of experience in social media campaign execution and optimization.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of paid social and display landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Power Editor and other major social buying platforms.
- Knowledge of web analytics, and channel-specific metrics and advertising KPIs.
- Strong Interest in digital media platforms and technologies.
- Excellent time management and organization skills. Able to set priorities for various tasks, and adapt to those priorities as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Experience with Khoros is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with team members, upper management, clients and media partners.
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- True Anthem
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- Twitter Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
- We’re currently working from home until later 2021
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.