At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo, and others.
About the Role
MotoRefi is looking for a personable, detailed oriented person that can work well in supporting internal customers as an IT Operations Analyst. As a member of the MotoRefi’s IT Operations team, this person will work with and support the entire organization. This role will:
- Daily support of our DC office
- Imaging and shipping out laptops for new hires and refreshes.
- Coordinating with the People & Culture Team for new hires and terminations
- Constantly improving team processes and automation opportunities
- Document new IT processes and protocols.
- Able to work in a growing team
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills that can provide a great experience when working with people.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Fantastic customer service
- Windows/Mac OS
- Excellent communication/documentation
- Can be a team player
How we will take care of you
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.