At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo, and others.
About the role
The Marketing Project Manager will partner with Marketing leadership to plan, execute, and manage high-priority marketing projects. Projects will align directly to MotoRefi’s high growth trajectory and position as the leading fintech startup in the automotive space. While projects are marketing-in-nature, they will require close engagement with Sales, Product Management, and other key stakeholder groups. In this role you will:
- Plan, execute and manage project plans for multiple marketing initiatives
- Identify and resolve project risks and issues
- Manage relationships with marketing vendors and strategic partners
- Introduce industry best practices and processes to marketing
- Design and execute on multiple types of projects, including process re-designs, marketing system implementations, stakeholder communications, and training
You are an experienced Project Manager looking to join a fast-growing startup and tackle unique challenges. You love processes and thrive in both a team environment and working on your own. You have strong problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and both written and verbal communication skills. You are results-oriented, and a fast learner who loves being challenged to grow quickly and take on more responsibility. You have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience; preferably with project management experience
- Experience with Braze, Marketo, and other marketing applications
- Marketing tech stack and operational improvement experience (strongly preferred!)
- Experience using data to evaluate options and make business decisions; familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) tools a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value of Taking Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary $60k-$80k
- Equity in a high growth startup - MotoRefi Wins, you win!
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan.
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance.
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.