MotoRefi is a fast-growing mission-driven fintech startup. Our marketplace and technology platform helps consumers save $100 per month on their car loans via our easy and seamless platform. We put our customers first and have an NPS of 81. MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
About the role
We’re looking for a leader to increase company revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities and expanding our brand presence. You’ll take our business development strategy and execution to the next level and will be an integral part of the company’s management team. You will partner with other senior leaders, as well as our product and marketing teams, to expand existing and land new national partners. You’ll find innovative and game changing ways to distribute MotoRefi’s products to consumers alongside big national brands. This role will also contribute to corporate strategy & development, ranging from serving as point of contact with C-suite executives externally, to new product launches, to fundraising. This role reports to the COO. In this role you will:
- Set the strategy and roadmap for expanding B2B2C distribution.
- Negotiate and expand partnerships with large consumer brands (e.g. Mint, TurboTax, Progressive), startups (e.g. Chime, Varo), and large financial institutions (e.g. Chase Bank, Discover).
- Explore common ground with our partners and lead joint solution development.
- Position MotoRefi to be preferred partner in our industry.
- Lead our internal integration process across product, marketing, and sales.
You're a business development pro, well versed across solution design, relationship building and closing. You:
- You enjoy moving at speed and excel in a fast paced, high growth environment
- You are an experienced dealmaker who excels at setting vision and aligning incentives
- You aren’t afraid to dream big and slog through sales cycles at the world's largest financial institutions, but can also move at speed with up and coming startups who want to help their customers save money on their car payments
- You’re fun, energetic, values-driven, and you want to be part of building something great
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary of $150k Salary
- Equity in a high growth startup - MotoRefi Wins, you win!
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan.
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance.
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
Our values are core to who are and provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement:
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.